Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Time for a Punaweb Party??
Thank you Pam and Bob for having us all at your beautiful home yesterday, so glad I could finally attend. I especially loved those bathrooms, LOL, and I so enjoyed the tour of the orchard and garden and greenhouse. You’ve done an amazing job with more to come, I’m sure. I’m already on the lookout for scrap lumbar to build some raised beds, you make it look so easy. Such fun to finally put faces with all the Punaweb names that are such a big part of my daily life. Can’t wait for next PWP (PunaWeb Party). Aloha!

blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
@pam and bob: mahalo nui loa for a splendid time!

@sophie and david: wished we could have visited with you!

@royall: wow! nice office you constructed for the lamonts.

@everyone else: it was a pleasure meeting you all and putting names to faces.

francine and renee

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"Your house next month Janet??!! LOL

Royall"

Gonna have to check with Frick and Frack, er Kahunascott and Jayne (mostly Jayne, who winds up doing all the work!). You can always help me work on them...
Fun, Delicious, enlightening, stimulating, enjoyable...... these are all words that could be used for some aspect of the Punaweb party. Thanks a bunch.

Home of the "Just for Keiki" Luau show.
See: http://justforkeiki.blogspot.com/
Home of the "Just for Keiki" Luau show.
See: http://justforkeiki.blogspot.com/
A big mahalo to Pam and Bob for hosting a most delightful and delicious party. It was so nice to finally put faces to those blognames and take the time to have real conversations. Your greenhouse is such an inspiration that I have already begun construction of elevated veggie starter tables and a new sheep cote.
Thank you Pam and Bob for your superior hosting skills. Thanks for everyone making it friendly for two of the newer faces. Peggy and Cory
Peace and long life
Hosting? YOu guys brought most of the food. Bob stayed at the grill and I spent most of my time driving back and forth to the greenhouse. YOU ALL took care of everything else, and I thank you for it!

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"