Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are they spraying... Chemtrails
SBH, The policy on this forum is to discuss life in Puna and Hawaii. Please relate your discussion to the forum goals in some manner.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
"It uses Tesla technology to inject one billion watts of focused energy into our ionosphere, actually bends it into space and then makes the ionosphere bounce back and can cause earthquakes, tsunamis and weather modification (and more). "

We've got a live one here! Thanks for a great laugh.

There was a fun (conspiracy theory) movie released in the 1970s called Alternative 3 - it's not "in print" anymore, but you can find it with a search on YouTube. I bring it up here and now because just a few weeks ago, this http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110403/ap_o...ade_option news story about "Plan B" read almost exactly like a scene from the 1970s movie.

If I have the time, I'll look into "chemtrails" a little bit, what I can say, having lived under the flight path about 10 miles from a jetport, is that more often than I would have liked, something, apparently jet fuel, would rain down on my house and cause little brown spots on the leaves of many of the plants, especially young palm trees - just those that were exposed to the sky, the ones that were "shaded" by leaves or other things above them were spared the little brown spots.
Big Island conspiracy;
There is a pagan goddess, who with the support of her friends and believers, is ejecting noxious chemicals by the ton from the bowels of the earth. You can observe the results of this terroristic activity in the stunted growth of the forest in the leeward part of the island, spots on the plant leaves, and the decline of the Protea industry.

She sleeps now, but is merely bidding time and targeting more vulnerable locations such as Hawaiian Paradise Park. Run!
Greg, I have first hand information that what you speak of is not merely conspiracy, but fact. I have heard credible stories about how this Goddess controls people by making them cough and also exclaim in awe (often from loud helicopters). She also forces some of us to dance hula. Run indeed!
Uluhe Design
Native Landscape Design
uluhedesign@yahoo.com
Good...When she arrives in HPP ...I'll sell tickets and make a fortune!
"Good...When she arrives in HPP ...I'll sell tickets and make a fortune"

sorry - the wally world has beat you to it - note the pilgrims arriving by bus most mondays to purchase copies of relics featuring said diety - grin
Now, now. While I personally agree with you, I think it is important for us all to have tolerance for other's beliefs. Existence is still a mystery to us all. Sometimes all people have is faith and I have seen it work wonders on its own. A friend of mine came home one day and her son had hanged himself by the front door. I was talking to her on the phone shortly after and between tears asked her as a parent myself how one could possibly handle this and she simply said, "faith." Her husband, who was not religious, fell apart but Diane was able to go on. That's enough for me. At that time I was jealous of a faith that strong. I think your comment can be very hurtful to those who do believe and I don't think that is the kind of person you are.