Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
geothermal explosion...not
please advise, big noise, big smoke puffs
multiple fire vehicles, ems down leilani, somke seems to be disapating a bit but it's getting dark rapidly
per our neighbors, it is a house fire in lower leilani...better that geothermal!!!
Not for the homeowner. Hope all got out OK.

Life goes on, with you or without you.
Peace and long life
As far as I know there was nobody inside. It belongs to a fellow named Wayne who has had some problems recently with his neighbors. I heard that he as arrested yesterday afternoon, again, for threatening a neighbor with a gun. Maybe he left something on?

Jay
Jay
left something on? maybe. or was it perhaps a malicious act of 'one upping' on the part of his neighbor? this too, is a real possibility. yes, wayne is a snap. but so is his neighbor. its crazy how it was getting out of hand between them. and it all started because wayne says he saw the neighbor with stuff that was taken from his house while he was off island. regardless of who, how, or what that started the dispute, its all just very sad and scary how its escalated. wayne will be completely destroyed when he finds out... then what? i dont even want to think about it.