Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian Airlines deal
Mainland U.S – Hawaii from $334 RT
Booking Period:
May 3 – May 5, 2011
Travel Period:
Sep 9 – Nov 17, 2011
Just a beware of booking, if you go to their Facebook page there are dozens of complaints of double booking. The server was so slow and overwhelmed. After entering all my info and seeing the booking itinerary page for several minutes I then got "page error- server was reset, please try your request again". I did, and found out later i was double booked. The phone lines are down and no one is responding to Facebook or email. Just beware if booking. I'm sure they will fix it eventually but right now I've given up trying to get through on any of their numbers.
That's only Honolulu to LA or Honolulu to Vegas.
Actually on their site they show it to all of the mainland cities they fly. Not sure if the tix are all bought up by now or not. My tix were from San Diego to HNL.
Las Vegas - Honolulu $334*
Los Angeles - Honolulu $334*
Oakland - Honolulu $334*
Phoenix - Honolulu $334*
Portland - Honolulu $334*
Sacramento - Honolulu $334*
San Diego - Honolulu $334*
San Francisco - Honolulu $334*
San Jose - Honolulu $334*
Seattle - Honolulu $334*
Portland - Maui $334*
Seattle - Maui $334*
Las Vegas - Maui $334*
Roundtrip Fares Starting From
Travel To The Islands
My mistake... I just read what was in my email....but when I clicked through to Hawaiian airlines site...they do offer it to all west coast cites they fly. But I didn't see anything for the Big Island. Just Oahu and Maui.
Hawaiian sent out an apology on Facebook for all the trouble folks have been experiencing trying to book this fare. They say the problem has now been fixed.