Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
auto logistics??
Has anyone used this company, they say you can ship a vehicle loaded? About $2200, any thoughts?
http://www.autologsolutions.com/

i thought the current rate is $900, and you can't ship it "loaded"

Thanks for the reply, could you tell me where the $900 price came from? I was going by their website.

that's the rate matson and the new shipping company announced last month for shipping a car from the west coast to hawaii.

The name of the new shipping company is Pasha. They have a web site and they ship into Hilo I believe. It takes apx 1 week where going with Matson who is tried and true takes somewhat longer. Good luck and let us know what you decide Scott! Mahalo

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Just to help a bit:

Matson: (kinda the Microsoft of the BI shipping world) costs $900 has a great track record, but usually takes a while to get your vehicle over, they prioritize frieght first and fill up any left over with cars.

Pasha: "the new one" (i used em) ships only cars from different ports $900. Unlike Matson you don;t have to drain your vehicle's gas tank or disconnect your battery terminals. They tend to be faster.

Either way look at shipping dates, and sailing times, good coordination will get your car her much faster, no point in having it sit in a warehouse for two weeks because you dropped off your vehicle the day after the boat sailed. Also, because of exotics, please clean your car thoroughly inside and out on top and underneath to prevent seeds, bugs, and other aliens from migrating over.

Abby
Abby
Sorry, i was logged on as my girlfriend I made the last post.

Hazen