Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scuba Sunday October 2
Sunday, October 2, is SCUBA SUNDAY

No surprises. Meet at Richardson's beach park to join in the BBQ, snorkel, SUP, boogie board, Kayak fun and of course the POT LUCK.

If you are diving, meet at 9 am at Lileiwi.

There are usually from 6 to 15 divers! It's a great time whether you dive or not. Fun beach day. Good people.

Hope to see you there.

YOU WILL FIND TONS OF PEOPLE, PUNAWEBBERS AND OTHERS. LOT S OF FUN AND FRIENDS.

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
We will bring Hot Dogs and Rolls! [Big Grin]

See you there!

Carrie & Tony
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Come on now... everyone jump in. Who is coming? What are you bringing? Our easy-up got tanked in a recent rain storm so we don't have one anymore. Can bring BBQ if no one else is.

Should we bring babies? We are bottle feeding three now....

See you soon!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Sounds like the dive shop (Sun & Sea Hawaii) have a great dive planned at the lava tube arch or something like that..... join us all if you can.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam, I have to work for a couple of hours in town, so we may go and then I will leave and come back. Tony's having a really hard time with his back - went to the chiro yesterday but still a little sore...we'll see how this plays out!!

Oh yah - bring babies! AND - is someone going to bring a grill or hibachi? If not, we'll choose another food to bring.[8D]

See you there!

Carrie
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie, I don't know who is bringing what but I just conned Bob into bringing the grill.... we have a little mini webber. We are bringing polish sausage so hotdogs will work well too! Anyone else coming?

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam,

I'll be there...but not Tony. His back is really hurting and he's gonna stay close to home today. See you there![:X]

Carrie

P.S. Where in the world is Royall San Diego???[Wink]

Carrie Rojo

We'll be there... eventually! ;-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
The numbers were few but we sure had a GREAT day at the beach. As is often true on Scuba Sunday's, the rest of Hilo & Puna looked to be plunged in falling rain, but we had little to disturb our day at the beach. Thank you to Wes for taking Benito out kayaking. He had a wonderful day. Everyone gave our "babies" (lambs) lots of loving attention and they had a very good day. Three different Japanese tour busses came through and little Angel and Skunkie were the photo-hit of the day. Lots of patting and rubbing. It was fun, every once in a while, to just plop the lamb into someone's arms. The look of astonishment was worth it for sure.

Royal, as usual, got there early and had tables and easy-ups in place. By 3 pm the dice game was started and we headed home.

Again, thank you to everyone who joined us and for those of you who missed it.... hope to see you next month.

Just remember Scuba Sunday is really just a day at the beach to play, talk story, bbq and for those special few, a good dive.

Aloha.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"