Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our first year
Mahalo for all of your kind replies! And, yes I do fish fairly regularly. As a matter of fact, I'm going out to Malama keys(kinda behind McKensey state park) tomorrow(Sunday) afternoon. Anyone interested in some fishin' is welcome to join me. I've found some pretty good fishin spots around the island, and if there were enough interest, I would like to start a Punaweb fishing club. I don't think there's that many fisherpeople on Punaweb though. At any rate, my #'s are:Home- 966-7071, and Cell- 938-2540, if anyone is interested in doing some fishin'.
Aloha,
Mark

Julie and I are trying to make our move this year, when we do I will be sure to give you a call. The crappie are biting well in the warrior river here in Al., and the size is incredible. Are you catching any eating type fish?

Best wishes to you and your family,
Scott
Congratulations Mark!
Change can be so difficult. I'm glad your family made it thru the hard times and are now able to enjoy your new life in paradise.
Andy and I would very much be interested in a fishing club. I must warn you, we are newbies.
~Raquel

Congrats Mark...

I just got here 3 months ago... Everything is going so smoothly and easily... I don't know how it could go any better, Tho, I have a laid back attitude and pretty much go with the flow ... (aloha flow)... I'm Not in any rush to do things, When they happen they will happen. Tho I have lived here before. But, its still amazingly better then I thought it would be. I haven't made it to the hospital yet but ALMOST!

I guess it will be really interesting in our 1 year anniversary. I guess the hardest things to get around are the mosquitoes, Water tanks, and HELCO.

Welcome to the simple life... Nothing is easy if you make it hard. Nothing is hard if you make it easy.

Good Luck, may your second year be even more adventitious then the first!

One thing about it... It's sure not boring!