Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Apologize, Amy Hanaialii Gilliom
Kelena, have you met David M and his better half, Sophie and the pack of boxers? You need to meet them if you haven't, wonderful people that I have known almost 10 years now. And so you know, there is a whole pack of Atlantans on the island SmileSmile

On my 2012 visit I will do a Southern theme at my party. Maybe the Colonade will ship us some fried chicken! Of course, since I can't rent Hale Lava Lava I am going to have to host at some seaside dump SmileSmile

David, the venue was the Masqurade on North Avenue. I have seen 100's of hard rock & heavy metal shows at that venue going back to the mid-80's. That night had to be the most unique night for the employees. They have likely never seen such a peaceful crowd all wearing colorful shirts. It was almost like Amy & Willie K were playing a potluck in out back yard.

Jake Shimbukuro is going to be here in March. We are planning to go. We have seen him the last 2 times in a venue that holds about 150 people. It is packed, standing room only. Me & the Bobber in a sea of homesick Hawaiians. We love it. Jake is superfriendly too.

One more thing David, you should introduce Glen to David & Gerald. I could see them hitting it off. I think David would love his sense of humor.

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa