Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
income tax question
Hey gang, can any of you tell me when is the last day to file income taxes? Since moving from Honolulu to Puna my tax man of seven years is hard to contact. I've emailed him ....no answer! I don't have a physical address of his office/home to mail him my tax papers. I'm starting to get worried about date. I've used this guy for the past seven or 8 yrs, you'd think he'd at least reply my email! Perhaps he's super busy and doesn't want to answer me back because he knows I need him to do my tax work. So how much longer do I have?

Perhaps I should do TurboTax myself? Has anybody done TurboTax themselves who could give feedback whether positive or negative? I'd need to do full version so I can make deductions, child tax rebate, etc,etc...

Or I need to name and address of a good tax person in Puna....help!!!!

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
16 April is the big day. It would be 15, but that falls on a Sunday this year, so you get an extra day. TurboTax is pretty good, and it is supposed to be self-correcting. Just be sure you get a version that will handle all your needs. I understand that in previous years there were different versions of the software for different situations such as capital gains, self-employment, etc. Could be wrong, though. Check it out carefully. Good luck.

Beachboy, you wouldn't necessarily need a tax person in Puna, mine is in St George, Utah, and does an awesome job. Everything is done by mail and phone, it works incredibly well. Bryce Ogden is his name, 435-673-6156, ext. 14. I wouldn't trust my stuff or my wife's business to anyone else.