Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelena the Bunny Hunter in HPP
are you all talking about a large white bunny?

A while ago - some time last year I saw a large white bunny up around 27th, maybe 28th at one of the main street intersections - paradise or Kaloli. Thought it was the pet of someone who lived on the corner there.

Then several months later I saw the same large white rabbit down on 6th and Makuu. Apparently my attempts to try ad catch it were rather feeble as it hopped away. Was amazed that a bunny could survive so long what with all the wild dogs running around.
Yes. This was a big, fat white bunny. Dogs did chase him but there is a secret bunny-sized lava tube in my yard. A bunny has everything it needs here....grass and other things to munch on and plenty of water. My guests would also feed him. I think he was acquired by the previous owner sometime in 2005 - 2007. He lived on his own from May 2007 until the first quarter or so of 2011. The Humane Society captured all but two of the rabbits that were living here. There was also a brown one. They were a very cute pair and traveled the yard, and adjacent yards, together, making this yard their home. The brown one disappeared first and the white one lived out its years alone.
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call . . .

Go ask Alice. I think she'll know.

Carrie runs for her purple shades...

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Kelena you always speak from your heart and I adore you for that. Find another bunny so the story can continue.