Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plastic 55 Gallon Drums?
Just wanted to know. If it would be worth my while to ship some food grade drums over. I'll have extra room in my container and I want to pack it with everything and anything I can. I know these can get hard to find, sometimes.

Just wanted to know if I should pack a bunch? These will be the Olive drums with screw on lids and yes I'll sell some of them. If, members don't think they are worth me bring extra's. I will bring enough for my place.
Thanks,
Steve
Are these the black plastic ones, with a small removable screw type cap in the middle of the lid that screws down and has a rubber gasket ?
If so... I would be interested in a small quantity if the price was reasonable. I have various uses for them.
enjoy.

riverwolf
riverwolf
you would be able sell a container full, first dry spell
I would buy one if the price was right.
i would buy a couple with screw on lids also
quote:
Originally posted by Sniper Steve

Just wanted to know. If it would be worth my while to ship some food grade drums over. I'll have extra room in my container and I want to pack it with everything and anything I can. I know these can get hard to find, sometimes.

Just wanted to know if I should pack a bunch? These will be the Olive drums with screw on lids and yes I'll sell some of them. If, members don't think they are worth me bring extra's. I will bring enough for my place.
Thanks,
Steve

These would be the Black and Red ones. With a full size screw on lid. Some times, I get access to one that looks the same. The lid is different and snaps on and has those metal snap bands. I'll just grab a bunch of what I can and ship them over. Just trying to pack my container full of everything. I know I'll need some for my aquaponics and stuff.

Thanks for the feed back and I'll be sure to post. Once I land this winter or spring.
Take care,
Steve