Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call in tonight for bioengineering GMO questions
"Tonight Dane Wiggenham of http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org is my guest on "Karen's Korner" as part of Charlie McGrath's "Wide Awake News". If YOU are interested in what is going on overhead in our skies, the droughts, the weather manipulation, the contamination of our ecosystems, and YOUR CHILDREN'S HEALTH AND FUTURE, THEN TUNE IN TONIGHT AND CALL WITH QUESTIONS. 877-342-6673 PLEASE FORWARD THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL!

Below are articles from Dane's site. Then some updates from Spain, and when you check them out, think about what would happen if: THE STREETS WERE EMPTY, THE AIRPORTS WERE EMPTY, THE TRASH WASN'T PICKED UP, THE BUSES WEREN'T RUNNING, THE BANKS WERE EMPTY, MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS HAD NO CUSTOMERS, AND THE PEOPLE WERE HOME WITH FOOD, WATER, PROTECTION & SURVIVAL GEAR. IF WE DON'T WORK OR OBEY THEIR ORDERS, IF WE DON'T PUT ON UNIFORMS TO OPPRESS EACH OTHER , WHAT WOULD HAPPEN???? WE OUTNUMBER THEM..........DON'T BUY, DON'T COMPLY, ASK WHY???? HTTP://WWW.UNITEDWEWIN.ME WATCH "WHY IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING?"

....THEN ASK....

"WHY IN THE WORLD ARE WE WORKING, SUPPORTING THIS SYSTEM, AND OBEYING IMMORAL ORDERS?"

"WHY IN THE WORLD ARE WE FORCED TO PAY PROFITS TO BANKERS?"

"WHY IN THE WORLD ARE WE ALLOWING OURSELVES TO BE POISONED?"

AND FINALLY

"WHY IN THE WORLD AREN'T WE REFUSING TO DESTROY OURSELVES?"

POWER TO THE PEOPLE THROUGH PEACEFUL UNITY!

Karen
Drought Inducing Spray Over Oceans Continues
There has been no let up in the daily drought inducing blanket spraying over the North Pacific for the summer of 2012. Similar spraying appears to be occurring in other regions of ocean around the globe, also causing protracted droughts.
As stated in earlier articles following this aspect of the spraying, many along the US west coast are under the impression the spraying has slowed or perhaps even stopped since this summer since we have not had the extremely visible overhead grid patterns and horizon to horizon lines over the Pacific Northwest. As the satellite images clearly show, the spraying not only continues but has likely been ramped up still further. More

Has Global Aerosol Geoengineering Sealed Our Fate?
Main stream media is almost completely blocking any news of extremely dire events now unfolding in the Arctic, the globe’s temperature regulator, the polar ice cap, is imploding. This in turn will continue to fuel the “methane mass expulsion” now occurring on the East Siberian Shelf of the Arctic. The now open ocean water is absorbing exponentially more heat energy than it did when the ice cap was intact. The ice pack reflected over 90% of the suns incoming heat energy. The open ocean now absorbs over 90% of that energy. It appears to this author, (and many others including numerous scientists) that available data indicates we will likely have an ice free Arctic this year. 2012. Not 2100, or 2070, or 2050, but possibly in a few weeks. Read more"

Documents

What You Can Do

1- TEST YOUR OWN POND or RAINFALL in HI-

2- BEEF UP YOUR KNOWLEDGE in HI

3- BECOME THE PUBLIC RELATIONS MACHINE on the Big Is. YOUR GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN NEED RIGHT NOW

4- JOIN A local CITIZENS WATCH GROUP IN YOUR AREA. GO ACTIVE IN THE LEGAL AND POLITICAL SYSTEM and ask why most of it is rigged?

5- DO WHAT YOUR CONSCIENCE BELIEVES.

“WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR”- Hopi Elder Dan Kachongva

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped" Dr. Ron Paul 2012
SECRET KNOWLEDGE - "NOT FOR US TO KNOW"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qs9v-upWI
The chemtrails are back! Oh liskir, you are a constant source of amusement.
PaulW,
I thought we had already covered this !

I was part of the group that modified commercial aircraft to emit the chemtrails.

We sent out tinfoil hats to those people that the RULER deemed fit.

If you didn't get your hat,you are doomed.
I hear vinegar helps. Seriously, google chemtrails and vinegar.
"Roundup is bad,so I am going to spray concentrated Acetic Acid on my yard to kill weeds."

As a bonus it will take care of the chemtrails !!!
The word "corporation" derives from corpus, the Latin word for body, or a "body of people."

The oldest surviving corporation of any sort is the Benedictine Order of the Catholic Church, which was founded around 529 A.D.

Umbrella Corporation was founded in 1968.

The t-virus (short for "Tyrant Virus") was a highly adaptable bioweapons-grade pathogen and the main component for the Umbrella Corporation in their biological weapons development program, created from an attempt to weaponize the Progenitor virus for military use and application.

In 2015, the Umbrella Corporation under the guise of the dummy subsidiary Honeybees builds a laboratory on the dark side of the Moon, citing the biohazard infestation is out of control on planet Earth.

In 2017, the Umbrella Corporation releases the modified Plaga-D into the Earth's atmosphere to try to control the infected population. It fails to do that but the infected turn on each other and all human life on Earth destroys itself. The remaining are eliminated by Umbrella mercenaries.

In 2020, the Umbrella Corporation begins populating the Earth with hybrid human-bees, appearing mostly human but living in a hive society with a hive mind under the queen, Alexia Ashford.

Life goes on.
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*