Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA SUNDAY
OK, Scott! Cathie and I will be there. Cathie will be making a pasta salad to bring. I'll bring the tent, chairs and a table. We have to run out to the Makuu market before we get there so we may be a little late.

See ya there!

Royall

What goes around comes around!

Mark, Royall and Cathy,
Yous guys were missed at the Puna Web party last weekend. Hope to see you all on Sunday.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
We got some tritip steaks and the official Redondo Hot Dogs... we will bring the BBQ too. Oh, I just can't wait to do the water AND to see you all. I did string fence all day today to I am gonna be sore but it is worth it.

Happy Scuba Day!!!!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Well, it looks like I'm free for Sunday. We will be bringing some fresh caught fish for the BBQ, and a pot of rice. Look forward to seeing y'all tomorrow.
Aloha,
Mark

WOW.. what beautiful day. Lots of newbies and WELCOME to you all. Food was great (especialt hanks to Mark for fresh fish, Jane for Thai/peanus pasts and everyone else who brought fresh fruit, pie, salads, drinks....and our famous Chef BBQ Bob for some good TriTip steaks and the ever needed REDONDO hotdogs.

I just had the best time. Enjoyd seeing everyone.

Now for the BIG QUESTION: Is anyone interested in an overnight/weekend camping and diving trip in maybe July? We had a great talk about that today and figure we should see if anyone is in... and if so, what dates are possible. Let's get a discussion going. Aloha, Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I love camping. Any particular spot you had in mind?
Aloha,
Mark

I propose Spencer Beach Park because there is lots of room for tents and it is close to Puako which has awsome beach diving.

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
And they have security on site 24x7.
Jayne and I like that park to.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Man, you guys are killing me. It's 90 in the shade here, and so dry the grass is already dead. I want to go camping on the beach.

Aloha, Scott