Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how hot is it
I live in MtView its 85 up here which is the hottest i seen up here since I live here.I heard it was 95 plus in hpp I had 91 on my car thermotior in keau at 11 am.

jrw
jrw
93 in lower HPP at 12:30pm. And that outdoor thermometer was in the shade!
85 ish in Keaau at 1pm or so - lazy lanai and ice tea day, dog sound asleep at my feet - all day long, no stick today - its hot.
I checked a weather website today and at that time they showed 90 at Hilo Airport. At that time it showed 85 at upper HPP and about the same at lower HPP.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
According to my favorite weather site we should get a break mid week: http://weather.hawaii.edu/current/bulletins.cgi?bulletin=NWS-discussion&banner=uhmet&timequeue=0&productqueue=0

The big wave surfers will be happy though, the same weather pattern is producing huge swells on north facing shores.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
I saw a high of 95 today in Hilo on my car thermometer, but most of the time it was 93-94 while driving around Hilo downtown, 85 at my house in Puna at 1000 feet.
All i know is when we came back from Grandma's house last night, we all jumped in the pool at 8:30 Pm.....
Another 90+ day here at noon in lower HPP