Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Wig!
Check at the party store/Brew Hawaii. I was in there today and saw black wigs.. Couldn't tell how long they are.
I'm looking for a little kid costume, if anyone has seen any still on the shelves. Ross, Walmart, Longs, Ben Franklin, anything?

For Carrie, just so you know I'm not batty, I stopped in Hot Topic today and it's got lots of Halloween costumes, just like I remembered. Anyone who wants to be a slutty Alice in Wonderland, dark mistress, nurse, maid, or Michael Jackson -wig and all -- they have choices. ;-)

I got another source for option. I found great bargain of [url="http://www.hairwigsall.com]cheap hair wigs"[/url] from this wholesaler. I had a trial order for a lace curly wigs before, turns out a pleasant purchase.
http://www.hairwigsall.com/

so any punaweb Halloween parties? Smile

quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

There's a shop in the mall that sells costume stuff that goes up to adult sizes. I can't remember the name, but it's kind of Goth/heavy metal looking. You'll know when you see it. Do you want a real wig, an expensive wig, or a simple costume wig? There's a big difference.

ETA, I think it's Hot Topic. Here's their phone number. (808) 981-2600
It's the mall entrance next to Macy's Womens on the Safeway side.

If they don't have it, maybe they'll know someone else.

spencers

Donna
Donna
amazon.com
Kinda neat to see so many answers to a 4 year old post...& interesting to think back those 4 years... Amazon Prime shipping was still fairly new.... I never thought then I would use on line shipping as much as we do now.... hopefully the wig was found & FABULOUS for the Halloween party in 2009....
I think a bot dug this one up. But Halloween is kinda close. 4 years or not, parties are still Fab... Smile haha Maybe a better one in 2013? Hmmmmm