Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maku'u Market
Booths that accept EBT now get priority for "permanent booths" status even if you are "new" to the market.
Just local politic$ like anywhere else.
enjoy

riverwolf
riverwolf
"Paul, cans of soda, really?"

I'm not sure, I'm asking. Please let me know.
thanks for all the info

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Thanks for all the info guys. Bummer about the food thing, but I guess I understand it. I know that I scrub the heck out of my kitchen daily, but they don't. So yeah, makes sense. I wonder about bulk lollipops/candy or something, if I had my hubby order them thru work. But then my kids would make a lot less. I was looking for something they could do to make their own money. It's a valuable lesson.
The rolling papers makes sense as I think after being outside all day they would be stuck into all one mass anyway, lol.
Will let you guys know if I find anything out Sunday that hasn't been mentioned here!
Riverwolf, you mind me asking what type of business you had?