Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cloth diaper emergency
Help!!!!
My daughter wants me to bring her cloth diapers and liners on my trip to visit in Mexico, I fly out tomorrow night and Target doesn't have any of them in st0ck in the Hilo store (according to their website) just in Kona. Does anyone KNOW where I can get cloth diapers tomorrow? I can't drive all over Hilo, but could manage one or two stops on my way to the airport, after I drop my grading and progress reports off at school and go to the bank.

Concrete advice greatly appreciated.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Have no idea if Moonsprouts is still around, but they do have a website & did have a lot of different cloth diapers a couple of years ago:
http://moonsproutllc.com/

or Bellies in Hilo Shopping center:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bellies-Ma...8616646037
My Vote too for Moonsprouts.

Carol, Lemme know if you want me to pick them up for you, how many + whatever specifics and I can meet you @ Airport if you are short on time.

aloha,
pog
Wal-Mart perhaps??

http://www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com
Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com
Carol, I'm leaving for Kona at 11:00 this morning. Call me if you want me to pick them up. 345 3089 cell or send me a message through the forum.

Maybe call and have them at the desk for me to just pop in... I can pay for them and we'll settle up when I get back in the late afternoon/evening.

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Wal-Mart in Hilo carries them.

I'd rather be a wise ass than a dumb ass!!!

Not sure how successful you were on finding cloth diapers or how many you need.

I know the cosignment shop by kta downtown carries them.

However, I bought several for our girls and never used them. If you are in need of bunch I can talk to the wife and see if she is willing to part with them. I think I bought between 20-40 (we had twins) + 2 inserts each.

My goodness,. I just LOVE PUNAWEB Smile

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! I just got my laptop back from my husband who was updating it all morning before I take it on the road for weeks so I couldn't respond sooner.

POG and Royall, thank you for your kind offers, but I think the logistics are a little too tight. I wish Amber had given me a little more notice.

Norton, checked walmart last night and no cloth diapers to be found, thanks though.

MT. ViewDude, I sent you an email with my number, please call asap.

Thanks again to everyone.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
I just want to thank Mt.ViewDude and his lovely wife for coming through on the diapers. Little Mateo also thanks you!

Carol
Carol

Polish Proverb