Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hunting dogs found in the volcano area
did anyone misplace a few hunting dogs in the volcano area recently? earlier today 2 dogs, one medium sized chocolate brown, the other small cream colored, corned 3 pigs on my property. the pigs have been taken care of. the larger dog is very friendly, and obviously very well trained, and is hanging around. the smaller dog bolted when we showed up. I sure would like to reunite the dogs with their owner. people here abouts say theyve seen the pair hanging around lately. anyone with info on the owner of the dogs please email me.

You may want to check with the shelters, I know the Humane Society has a couple of chocolates that are lost on their website, but I have no clue how often it is updated, & they may have a list of others....
http://www.archawaii.org/lost.htm

has anyone tried to claim them yet?

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
I dunno. Might wanna try one of the local radio stations; they try and help out with that kind of stuff sometimes. Or signs up at the General Store and Post-office?

Good luck, yah?
You'll surely make someone happy.

Beachboy - not that I know of. though a neighbor said he had some leads. the dog when home with him yesterday.