Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Punaweb Party Time
Val,

Bring over your noodle dish - it was a hit at the last punaweb party - i'm sure everyone will love it....by the way hows your new fruit trees growing?

best,

noel

Noel,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will bring the noodle dish then.
After barely made it through the drought in June, my fruit trees are now growing good. I am very thankful it rains almost daily so far.

Val

(side note to val)

i'll have to ask you for some grafts of trees for the next punaweb garden exchange party....i'll be back in december timeframe, maybe we can have another then??

best,

noel

We'll be there, but in spirit only.

The Punatic bash we had at "our place" remains one of our fondest memories of our last visit. We appreciate the intense spirit of aloha and welcoming open arms of everyone who attended.

If any lurkers are waffling about attending, I have but one word for you...

Go!

Art M and family
I second Art's post. Go and meet people. especially if you are new. Over the past 10 years I have met a lot of folks through Konaweb & Punaweb parties. About 5 years ago (has it been that long?) David M from Ninole & myself starting gathering up Atlanta folks that were headed to the BI. Some of them I have kept in touch with and remain quite close to. Through these contacts I have met lots of other folks on the island. These parties are great if you are planning to move or just moved. You really learn a lot from those who have been on island for a long period.

I will be on island in November and will be hosting my annual party in Kapoho. I usually invite all the ex-Atlanta friends and the assorted folks that I have met along the way. Last year I made it into an improptu Punaweb party and plan to make it a P-web party again this year. Planning it for either 11/23 or 24. Sorry for butting in with this info on your thread Kahunascott. I'll post more info on specifics later in Sept.

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Noel,

Not to be off Scott's topic, I've sent you an e-mail yesterday.

Cheers,
Val