Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
"these are the people who I would like to not take money out of the system. It sounds like you need the money, so please take as much as you need"
I think using the word "greatful"...was accurate......nothing clarifies like a Freudian slip ....
So just how the hell do you hoard a job? If you mean going to work every day while the younger folks decided that yesterday was payday and they partied to much and can't even be bothered to call work and let them know they won't be in then I guess us older folks are hoarding jobs. Then when you're let go, by all means bitch about how unfair the system is. BAH

dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
"So...... who is going to work to actually pay in to said trust fund today ......."

Ha!
Me, for one.
Spend wisely retired-folks... and enjoy... sincerely!

Money (HD) by Pink Floyd
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qFYmsuC01c

quote:
Originally posted by peteadams

Arrgh. Nobody is hiding anything. There is no fraud.

I feel his sincerity but the above quote made me laugh. The SS department is NO different than any other department in the Fed Gov't.
The only difference are the acronyms they use.
When will this thread be locked? Seems like its overdue.

UKJ, you are taking the wrong approach, find a way unify, not divide. We need a coalition of all kinds to fix this problem.
If Rob is thinking this thread is steering away from Puna I would agree with him. If major comments boil down to the idea that government no more than a cabal of black-hearted knaves whose only pleasurable pursuit in life is screwing hard working citizens, then we're not in Puna anymore, we're in LaLa land.
And the top 15 welfare states in 2009? drumroll please.......... Hawaii was not on the list

Cali being #1 and Oregon being #15

here are the facts: http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1

next agenda please.....
Government IS the antithesis of Individual Liberty.
Or the guarantor - depends on who is driving and whether the citizens hold the elected folks accountable

depends on the culture
Yeah, this has wandered far enough. Sorry folks, you did it to yourselves.

Locked up.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator