Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Pulse
So I received this snail mail survey- among the questions asked was
questions on gmo's i.e., for or against , and variations on that.
They listed all the people running for state elections - exactly like you would see when you vote - they actually wanted me to let them know who I was planning on voting for.
The mail was from a p.o. # box in Hilo - their was no mention of who they were, no tel " , no email , nada, no way to contact them outside of replying to their questionnaire.
It kinda po'd me.
Any thoughts?
Marketing sucks man. At least we don't have billboards...
Bob, I have to agree with you on this one. I got the same survey and started to fill it out, but ended up throwing it away. Too many nosy questions from someone who doesn't provide a name or organization? Legitimate surveys tell you who is collecting the information and why.
If they sent a prepaid return envelope just tape it to a brick and send it back.
We used to stuff prepaid return junk mail with all of the other junk mail we received & place a Priority Mail sticker on the return envelope....that got us off of a lot of junk mail lists!...

I agree that I would not want to fill out such a questionnaire... If you find out it was from UH-H, then the sender has most likely violated the IRB rules of informed consent...