Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pahoa Burger King get's new drive though.
http://damontucker.com/2014/05/07/wordle...-drive-in/

I was in the longs parking lot, talking with family when I heard the a Boom form the BK direction. Where a pickup rammed into the side wall. Now this!

I don't think I've ever seen a building get hit so much. Maybe they need to put big concrete posts all around the building. Smile
Usually this is a "senior moment issue" a propensity to hit the gas pedal instead of the brake pedal.
City way of building and conserving space, in a rural area where power steering AND brakes are a rarity. Too much concrete and not enough padded bumpers. Too many microwaves, not enough grills. Too high of prices, no keiki meal deals.
Same thing happened at McDonald's in Hilo's Puainako Town Center. Someone drove their car into the building destroying the door section. Its been plywooded over ever since and it looks like they're not in rush to repair it.
Sorry, ericlp - I'm confused. This is not the first time the Pahoa Burger King has been rammed?
TomK, nope, first time was by an older person in a pickup he went over the parking bumper and smashed into the side wall. I don't eat a lot at BK, but maybe twice a month. So, I noticed that they finished fixing the wall about a month ago, then this happens.
Thanks for the clarification, ericlp. Given the picture on Damon's blog for the recent incident, they couldn't have aimed their car any better!