Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
puna bound at last
july 8th one way pit to ito.I'm as giddy as a teenage girl.33 days and counting.It seemed like I would be planning this forever,so I decided to throw caution to the wind and bought the ticket,did I mention it made me giddy.In the past when I moved(Orlando,L.A.,D.C.Asheville N.C.)I just liked to wing it no job,no place to stay etc.Looks like I will be going with that system again.It worked in the past.So here it goes again and here I come.The info on this site would be a bargain at any price let alone for free, thank you all.Look for me 2nd week of july I should be easy to spot I'll be the one grinnen like I stold something(though I never would)
E Komo Mai [Big Grin]
Twenty years ago I arrived in Maui - met a young deck hand on the docks. He looked me over and asked are you a captain or owner?

Once clarified he offered some advice:

Hawaii will suck you in or spit you out. He was right.

20 years later I ma still in Puna

Welcome.
Welcome! Hope it is everything you dream it to be. Smile

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Welcome aboard the good ship lollipop!
As Axl Rose said, "Welcome to the jungle!"
It's been a long ride for me, but I remember the feeling well. The first go was not as planned out as the second go. So far, so good...

Welcome to the land of milk and honey.
Ho`omaika`i!
Pa kahea (in 33 days!)

A hiki i hui!

ADDED: & the menpachi, ono, ulua, uhu, `omilo, opakapaka & many more await your coming!
thanks for all the Aloha and warm welcomes
Congrats on moving out to Hawaii. I'm still waiting for my place to sell here in MN so I can finally make the jump too.