Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OJ....He's Baaaack!
Aloha All -

So, what does everyone think about the 10 felony charges filed against OJ Simpson by Las Vegas Prosecutors on Tuesday?

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman
"Vote with your money!"
Yeah, he's pretty much screwed.....

"How do you know i am mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the cat "or you wouldnt have come here."
quote:
Karma has finally caught up with him!

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
quote:
quote:
Karma has finally caught up with him!

Oh cow! Beachboy and I agree!!

I think it's great that he has 10 charges against him, I'm LMAO. I also agree that Karma has caught up with him.

Only thing is can Karma covict his @##. Lets face it the guy sliced two peoples throats and had DNA evidence every where and he walked.

This ain't chit, for him. But I do hope it sticks. LOL.. I have more faith in the cogui law-suit

Blessings,
dave

"Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield"
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

But...if you recall, the Goldman Family won a civil lawsuit based on evidence that was allowable in the civil case but not the murder trial.

I guess I can only hope that it's the little things that get him hard time.

After all...Al Capone died in jail; convicted only of Tax Evasion!

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman
"Vote with your money!"
Good point.. I forgot about the civil case. If memory serves, he paid a big chunk of cash to lose that one.

Yeah the thought of him doing thirty yreas on some kind of technicality does kinda have nice ring to it..

Blessings,
dave

Edited by - Dave M on 09/20/2007 16:09:47
Blessings,
dave

Yeah Dave, in my mind I'm hoping that the powers that be spent a lot of years and planning to get him into the corner he walked into. I hope they covered all the bases so that he doesn't slither away.

I guess whatever it takes, 'cause kharma will get you...might be a week or 10 years, right? I'm hoping you can't saw your wife's head off and brutally murder her friend without getting some kinda jail time just because you pay a king's ransom to your lawyer.

(OH YEAH, how long has Manson been in jail? Seems to me that whole bizarre drugged-out group did something very similar.)

Carrie

"All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it." Bob Newhart

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Yeah.. who can forget oh Charlie. Wouldn't you hate to think that if he had enough money (shiver) he may be walking the street with us.

As for OJ, I think time and karma will take its toll. He is what he is and I think this recent event shows it well. If not this time he'll be back..

Added post script: I just hope someone doesn't have to be de-capitated to prove my point.

Blessings,
dave

Edited by - Dave M on 09/20/2007 17:07:58
Blessings,
dave

OJ has gone back to his million dollar home in Miami on a minimal bail. Personally, I think he has sucked too much energy from this world... and any more attention PUNAWeb gives him contributes to his sucking....me included. I'd love to see this string die a quiet death.