Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP Owner's Meeting
This is all very depressing. I didn't vote in the last election as I had no idea who or what either of the candidates were or stood for. That bothered me because I always exercise my voting rights. I couldn't find a phone number or any real information on either candidate with google either. From a distance Scott seemed smarter than the average bear that you would find for that job. he certainly had supervisory road construction experience. ha He won't be perfect. What did he do that was so bad?

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
If the Association is found liable for wrongful termination, these employees" health benefits have also been wrongfully terminated. This is a violation of a State statute.

If the Board is found in violation of a State statute, the Association and any Board members are no longer indemnified by the Association's insurance carrier.

Therefore, both the Association and any Director can be personally liable for these actions.
It's Monday...any updates?
Who is acting for the fired positions?
Will there be any HPP meeting to explain what happened to the HPP owners?
We went to Hilo for an 11:30 appointment this morning. All the road equipment was parked, even though there were many workers' cars and trucks parked in the employee parking. It was not raining. When we came home it still wasn't raining and all the equipment was still in the same place.

The stop sign at 22nd and Shower was down this morning. When I called to let the office know, no one was answering the phone. Who is going to tell the guys to go take care of that downed sign now that their supervisor is fired, and so is his boss?

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
The silence is deafening. Does not speak well for transparency (doing things above board, no pun intended). I would like to think that the board would like to inform its constituents of its plans for them. Anyone?
The silence is deafening. Does not speak well for transparency (doing things above board, no pun intended). I would like to think that the board would like to inform its constituents of its plans for them. Anyone?

You must be new here.
Just ever hopeful, kalakoa. And willing to ask foolish questions of those with answers, no matter.
quote:
Originally posted by Punawild

Orchidlandguy, you might have to clear your cache, that's what I had to do to see it posted on one of the laptops. Or you can try a different browser. The posting is on the right hand side, under the links to the Department of Health letter & Fencing Graphic. Smile

Was it taken down??? I couldn't locate it on the website.

Bill in S.G.
Morgan,
Our family has purchased land "up the road" (in another subdivision)and I'm trying to educate myself about the neighboring areas (reason for checking out various discussions). Someday I would like to meet you, because, frankly, you are making a difference and are the type of person I want as my neighbor.
Aloha!

Best wishes
Best wishes