Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder: CA, Bay Area Punatic wannabee party
i promise to post the pics...have a new camera and having problems with learning hoe wo download the new disks.

Thanks to all for making the long trek (for some) and making this party a success.

I regret that I did not get to talk story with everyone who attended. I wanted to, but sometimes riding herd on two youngsters takes precedence. This way, Laura, who is the wrangler 95% of the time, got to relax and enjoy everyone's aloha.

We were amazed at the amount of food we received! We wanted to try the laulaus, one of our favorites, but wanted to get the kids happy right away. So, we got the chicken katsu. (Just tell 'em they're chicken strips and they're happy. We've done that before.) Anyway, that plate fed all four of us! We weren't stuffed, but comfortable, and we took some with us. After that, we didn't need laulaus.

Special thanks to Mella for the "distraction gift bag" for our daughters. Those cute little kitty critters are such hit, they're fighting over them. (Wait... they fight over everything.)

I took some photos too while everyone was hanging out at *$, but I haven't even had a chance to see how well they turned out.

Once again, I'm struck at both the diversity and simultaneously the cohesiveness and friendliness of Punawebbers.

We shall do it again.

Mahalo,

ArtM
maybe we should sponsor a going away punaweb party since there's about 3 groups planning on leaving early next year?

Someone at the party was telling my wife about a recipe on Punaweb for a dessert that used coconut roasted in the shell, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Can anyone help?

ArtM
was that the topic i started on using tropical fruits...oops i was going to past the link but forgot to copy..

the topic is on the main punaweb forum, you'll be able to find it.

noel

Art I'll email Laura the recipe!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
i've uploaded the pics i took from the party....enjoy all

noel