Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Puna - Pahoa Clinic - new location coming
UPDATE - BIG CHANGES HAPPENING!

This morning I signed a lease for the old Neighborhood Place of Puna building. This afternoon the Lions Club volunteers will deliver long-term loan medical equipment from Hilo Medical Center. Tomorrow (volunteers needed) office equipment from the Downtown Hilo Improvement Assn. office, which is closing, will be delivered. Also tomorrow a beautiful Mobile Medical Van donated by Kona Community Hospital will be driven to the Pahoa Neighborhood Facility until it can be moved to the new clinic annex. To volunteer to move furniture, etc. email dand@punahealth.org.

mahalo nui loa,
Rene
Fantastic news, Rene! Mahalo to you, and all who are making this happen.

This is a new beginning for all of us, and now, one important piece has begun to fall into place. Bless all of you.

Mahalo ke Akua. Be safe all.

JMO.

P.S. More kokua is forthcoming.
Now, that's what I call community organizing. Impressive.
Un Mojado Sin Licencia
The PCMC clinic front desk is being flooded with so many calls offering assorted types of help that the calls are interfering with the processing of our patients. So I have asked Nalani to shunt all such calls to me, even though I will be in and out of the office all day. Please email me at renesiracusa@hotmail.com if you wish to volunteer or donate, and I will get back to you.

a big mahalo to a wonderful community,
Rene
Job well done!
You are going a great job Rene. Mahalo.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator