Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disposable Camera Developing
Aloha, I came across 12 or so Disposable Cameras that I would like to have developed. I am sure they are 5-10 years old. Is there anywhere in Hilo that are still able to develop these? Mahalo
Aloha ahiahi, Foru2Cry. Try Walmart in Hilo. We had some that were in the same time frame, and they were able to develop. Maybe call them first, and give the date and make of the camera, and save some gas driving into Hilo town.

Good luck.

JMO.
Foru2Cry,

I would suggest trying Walgreens in Hilo first. From Walgreens' photo FAQ:

http://custhelp.walgreens.com/articles/Information/Film-Developing-Negatives-and-Disposable-Cameras-Options-and-Pricing/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

"All Walgreens stores can print 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 photos from your 35mm film, APS (Advanced Photo System) negatives, or a disposable/single-use camera. Some stores can develop roll film in the store, while other stores accept the rolls and then use an outside service to fulfill the orders. While this is the case, most stores will utilize the outside service to fulfill the orders. The only way to know what stores process the film in the store is to call your local store for details. Use the Store Locator for contact information and hours."