Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with Keaau Post Office
LOCAL LOCAL MAIL & SHIP, conveniently located across from Keaau Public Library, offers private mail boxes for rent. WE ISSUE RENTERS A PHYSICAL ADDRESS, alleviating the problems faced by folks not receiving parcels from certain shippers. We also accept delivery of parcels from all major shippers, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. Please phone 339-7813 for more info.
quote:
Originally posted by Oneself

I'm having issue with getting packages at Keaau general delivery.

Some of my packages From amazon are being sent back to amazon for unknown reason.

Any one know what's up with this?

The last two packages I received from Amazon were sent by FedEx. FedEx will only ship to a physical address, not a post office box. FedEx called me for both shipments and told me I needed to pick up the packages in Hilo or they would be sent back to Amazon. Because I never know what shipper will be used, I now always make sure to include both my physical address and my PO box on my order form.
LOCAL LOCAL MAIL & SHIP, conveniently located in Keaau across from the Keaau Public Library, offers Puna residents private mail boxes for rent. WE ALSO ACCEPT DELIVERY OF PARCELS FOR CUSTOMERS FROM ALL MAJOR SHIPPERS, INCLUDING UPS, FED EX, DHL, ETC.
We provide our customers with a PHYSICAL address, facilitating delivery. Many e-merchants will not deliver to a p.o. box. Our users get a street address, better enabling receipt of parcels. Please phone our shop for more info at 339-7813.
quote:
Originally posted by Oneself

I'm having issue with getting packages at Keaau general delivery.

Some of my packages From amazon are being sent back to amazon for unknown reason.

Any one know what's up with this?

Yes, we heard you the first time. All four of your posts are advertising your company.

We know who/where you are and what services you are trying to sell us. Do you have anything Puna related to contribute other than your profit motives?

ETA: grammar