Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquakes - No Tsunami Warning
"Yes, Sir, please...

Oh, could you also give Pam our fondest aloha, and play her a song from over here, Sir. Most appropriate for you both, as you report into PW:
"

We're currently staying at an Embassy Suites emergency shelter. LAX is in ruins so my connecting flight left five minutes late. The Red Cross have been wonderful, they are delivering fireballs for Pam and decent IPA for me as well as emergency food. Pam's emergency rations of razor clams are delicious, they're working on finding a cioppino for me.

Will update the disaster report as necessary and when communications allow.
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

"Yes, Sir, please...

Oh, could you also give Pam our fondest aloha, and play her a song from over here, Sir. Most appropriate for you both, as you report into PW:
"

We're currently staying at an Embassy Suites emergency shelter. LAX is in ruins so my connecting flight left five minutes late. The Red Cross have been wonderful, they are delivering fireballs for Pam and decent IPA for me as well as emergency food. Pam's emergency rations of razor clams are delicious, they're working on finding a cioppino for me.

Will update the disaster report as necessary and when communications allow.

[:0] LMAO!

Aloha to Pam, Sir. Glad you've arrived safely, with little incident. Enjoy!
It's terrible, we're being forced to move on Sunday. My current connection to the world will be forcibly closed tomorrow and we have to take shelter in some Cannery Pier camp on the Columbia River. All they can offer is wine and cheese evenings and free scouting trips to find food and drink in the evening. The conditions are awful. Apparently the Columbia River is full of water; that must have been from the tsunami. I don't know how much longer we can survive, but all your thoughts and love keep us going.

The worst thing is that google have stopped classic google maps and I'm too old to understand why. A la pahoated, clearly they took a big hit during the earthquake, lost the old code and decided to break something that worked. The bastards. Or it was the Republicans, but they caused the earthquake in the first place.
Can you post a link to the youtube video of all this?

I forgot all about that prediction!
Best of luck in the post apocalyptic world of wine, cheese and new google maps. The Republicans have imminentized the eschaton!

Just call me Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike