Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna has its 1st Major Leaguer!
He already has his own wikipedia page!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolten_Wong

quote:
Originally posted by SBH

Did you see the joy on his face, wow! It was incredible, he's a big star today and has made Hawaii proud.

That's enough of that now! Go Giants....[Big Grin] ... and 49ers later today.

[Big Grin] Yes, loved it! (Oh, and yes, Go Niners!)

leilanidude, wow! Thank you.

JMO.

Wong gone!
I'm a Giants and Niners fan too... but nice to see Wongs HR, but wish it wasn't a walk off ... I even called it... never use Romo and his flatFrisbee slider on a lefty w/pop.... dumb!
Go SF!

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Kolten Wong is making a push to be an all-star already! Last year he was trying to make the cardinals lineup everyday, this year he is a producing fixture in their powerful lineup. Won't be long and he should pass up Dee Gordon of Miami and have a shot at starting for an all-star game. Not sure which side of the TMT issue Kolten would be on? Being a local boy who grew up playing ball in the afternoon shadows casted by maunakea. I would have to think his spirit is standing with those warriors up on our mountain protecting life's important things, JMO.
quote:
Originally posted by gypsy69

Kolten Wong is making a push to be an all-star already! Last year he was trying to make the cardinals lineup everyday, this year he is a producing fixture in their powerful lineup. Won't be long and he should pass up Dee Gordon of Miami and have a shot at starting for an all-star game. Not sure which side of the TMT issue Kolten would be on? Being a local boy who grew up playing ball in the afternoon shadows casted by maunakea. I would have to think his spirit is standing with those warriors up on our mountain protecting life's important things, JMO.

Nice little thread about a local sports hero and you have to go and turn it political. What a clown you are gypsy!
Not sure which side of the TMT issue Kolten would be on?

Since he's reaching for the (All) Stars, I'm pretty sure he's for astronomy.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves