Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ever been banned from a forum before
"And who was first to respond se vu plait?"

Ha!
Very good.

Moi.
And I freely admit it every chance I get, Peter.

~~~Malolo (...stinky naked hedgehog, slowly but surely working her way up the ranks to cranky cleanah hyena, and hoping sincerely, as she plods along, that she doen't get banned in the process! Clink!)

John, it looks like we have an entrant for the "punaputz" contest.

And for crissakes, it's s'il vous plait

aloha,
Gene

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

"I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No." - Craig T. Nelson
naeh naeh neah naeh naeh naeh naeh naeh.....I'm all right...don't nobody worry bout me.......If all you wanna do is fight, then you just let me be...
naeh naeh naeh naeh naeh naeh naeh naeh!
SING IT! I'M ALL RIGHT....

Now see, "if" the stinkin naked hedge hog was a" Dancing stinkin hedge hog that would be ok fine. I think they be naked anyways.

My sensitivities could hardly be offended by anything typed on line. I real2ize "very few" local people I know, don't even know of the exhistance of these blogs, let alone have time to waste on them.

Most folks are too busy workin, taxing kids, dealing with that traffic! freaked me out going into keaau at 6:30pm against the flow. Looked like a bloody rock concert line. I don't think I've ever seen that many cars passin through the funnel at once. That's nuts. That's pretty recent too. I can't even imagine it when they begin tearing it up to change it, again.

Retort:
I guess I could put some letters after my my name too0. I think I've a degree around here. And I do believe my first ever semester in a college, Real Estate principals was a course I took. I could deal land, I know the difference between real property and real estate. But "How much Land does a Man Need?"

After a dozen colleges and universities I realized "I dodn't need no stinkin badges." Who said that? Pancho? BFA, MFA, PHD ? no need.

Shoots, I know how easy it is in Hawaii to get a realestate license because a drug dealer who moved in down the street got one and was using it as his front. I got him prosecuted, gonna be sued and have to move his business someplace else. Told the judge he was going back to the mainland, we'll see. You want me to tell how the dance goes? How long it takes to walk cases through the courts here?

I've made case law in Hawaii. It costs. It's thankless. But necessary. 4 lots on my street I've cleaned up/ Years messing with it,
I think Mitch Roth in the prosecutor's office knows my phone number by heart. He's thanked me. Pictures I've posted in HPP show some of the dump lots. That's what I was workin on until the HPPNW mess. and all the burglaries. I've given it all up. New years resolution.

No more belicosity.
Kill the messenger? That was my line a couple days ago. lol

The Spitting wasn't at each other it was in reference to Pele ooozing like a fire cannon/gyser from steaming holes in the earth. Where there's smoke there's fire? where there's steam coming out of a vent guess what's going to come out some day?

Malolo, Steppenwolf's Monster album was one that opened my eyes.
1970?

abandonship! I guess all the answers were in there somewhere. Except for the response not wanted by no names mentioned.

KEEP PUNA RURAL
quote:
John, it looks like we have an entrant for the "punaputz" contest.
aloha,
Gene
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Gene, thank you! You really made my day! I mean evening. Oh, how I miss another PUTZ! Smile

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

WOW.

I thought I made it clear that I was not talking about this forum whatsoever. And certainly not Rob!!

Why did everyone assume that? I specifically stated my questions had nothing to do in particular with this site. In my opinion, I think Rob allows a lot of free speech here.

WOW.

I just wanted to know what people thought in a general sense. Or a hypothetical one. For those who understood what I meant, and answered accordingly, thank you. For poor Rob, please accept my apology as I never meant this to turn into a thread that discussed the way you ran your site--or for any negativity whatsoever.

Julie

Edited by - nanawalejulie on 12/04/2007 23:00:03