Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rambutant
I saw this on craigtlist. Anyone interested in picking rambutant? We can split the 300lbs minimum.

Rambuttans .25 a pound! You Pick! We weigh, you pay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-489106493@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-25, 11:48AM HST

30 trees loaded with beautiful fruit!Bring your own baskets! 300 pound minimum to pick in the orchard!

canhle
canh Le
300 pounds of rambuton at .25 a pound is still $75 dollars worth of rambuton. More than my food budget allows!

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
I hope that means there is more than 300 pounds of fruit in the orchard, not that you have to pick 300 pounds of fruit!

Cheers,

Jen
California/Hawaii
Aloha,

Jen
California/Hawaii
quote:
I saw this on craigtlist. Anyone interested in picking rambutant? We can split the 300lbs minimum.

Rambuttans .25 a pound! You Pick! We weigh, you pay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-489106493@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-25, 11:48AM HST

30 trees loaded with beautiful fruit!Bring your own baskets! 300 pound minimum to pick in the orchard!

canhle

your stash will go bad before you could finish all 300 pounds of that wonderful fruit. In THailand were I first ate that fruit, we'd put a kilo of it in the fridg,....then go to town on it!

Handle every situation like a dog,If you can't eat it or hump it,piss on it and walk away...
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Dry the rambutans for that price, if you have a dryer.
Oscar from beyond Pahoa just mentioned on the rarefruit list that he has been drying some of his rambutans and they are "delicious".

Allen
Baton Rouge, LA & HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen,
Do you happened to have oscar phone number? I like to ask him how to dry it. Is this the same Oscar of "Fruit Lovers"?
[Dry the rambutans for that price, if you have a dryer.
Oscar from beyond Pahoa just mentioned on the rarefruit list that he has been drying some of his rambutans and they are "delicious".]

Allen
Baton Rouge, LA & HPP

canhle
canh Le
Yes, he is the Oscar of Fruitlovers.

Allen
Baton Rouge, LA & HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
thanks Allen

canhle
canh Le