Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, I didn't realize it before.
Lived in fern forest from 70-83. Returned to oahu, worked till ready, back this year! Remember FF as dodge city back then. Royal Hawaiian!
Gordon J Tilley
Lower Puna District almost 20 years
Last 8 in lovely Nanawale
Darin, Sharlee and Ariel here.

I lived on Oahu for four years as a little girl. Coming home for me.

Moving fulltime in June. Here trying to get to know the community. I think I am only bringing the one child, but my son seems to be entertaining the idea of moving here with us and playing his guitar all day and looking around at the beauty and letting it nourish his soul. UGH!

Aloha!

When life gives you lemons....trade them for chocolate!
When life gives you lemons....trade them for chocolate!
So is it so that only a DOZEN members here on the Punaweb live in HPP?
quote:
Originally posted by pohaku

So is it so that only a DOZEN members here on the Punaweb live in HPP?

Pohaku,

Why are you so interested on where people live? I've noticed that you seem to go off on people that are NOT from where YOU are from.

Maybe there are 100's of people here on Punaweb that live in HPP but would rather not post where they live.

It's the internet and HPP is a very small place.

Care to disclose your full name Pohaku?[?]

Nah... no worries....

Maybe you could post signs up and down the roads advertising Punaweb and thus gain more members from that area? [Big Grin]

-----------------
Coming home soon!
Well to answer your question, on HPP specific topics, I wasn't aware I was talking into a small room.

Pohaku is my full name, as far as this site is concerned. Other sites I use other names.

As you said this is the internet and giving true personal information is naive.
Full time Puna resident with my wife Lotus.[Big Grin]
Living overseas for 11 years, the Caucasus, Mongolia, now Indonesia. Owned land in Puna Beach Palisades for about 3 years. Consider it my "home" in the US as I have no other.

Aloha,
Rob L
Aloha,
Rob L