Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian Airlines introduces new hiking gear
Hawaiian Airlines has introduced its new range of rain forest hiking gear. I'm not convinced it will take off...

https://goo.gl/5zTKN1
According to Howard on the Sunrise show the pilots are getting ready to go on strike. I hope I don't get stuck since I just made reservations. I tried on Island Air.com but it doesn't work right.
I'd rather they lower their fares instead of wasting their money on myopic fashion designers and opulent runway shows. I can't wait until Island Air serves Hilo again, and I would be just fine if their crew wore clothes off the rack.
If you lucky enough to get reservations on Islandair should be a nice flight only half full because islanderair.com don't work too good.
These aren't replies I expected! That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Oh well. Maybe I should have posted "Lost II: The Sequel" which TV critics have already stated lacks realism but have praised the authentic-looking uniforms.
Where's the rain forest? No mud.

OK, I didn't like Lost I and have no intention of watching anymore of it.

The uniforms are alright. Ya know, the old stuff has to be replaced at some time. The flight attendants have to pay at least a portion of the costs for these duds. I wonder how they like them.
I don't like them. I like the purple floral prints....