Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam, spam, spam, spam
"Disappointing; not jalapeno enough. If you want flavor, try the garlic spam; if you want spicy, try the hot-n-spicy (Tabasco) spam."

Wouldn't plain spam cooked with your own Tabasco sauce work just as well? That way you can also add garlic if you want to. Best of both worlds.
@PaulW -I like the taste but I'd never buy it.
------

Why not, if you like it? It certainly isn't expensive.
Why not...?

Speaking for myself, there are a lot things I can afford but don't buy, consume, apply, or otherwise expose myself to in some manner. In the case of Spam, given the choice between ground up pork particulate with spices, or food, I'll take the food.

But to each his own, bon appetit!

“Facts fall from the poetic observer as ripe seeds.” -Henry Thoreau
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
ground up pork particulate with spices

Just spam, or any processed particle-board type meat product? Say, pepperoni on a pizza...

The trick to spam is: don't eat the whole can in a single sitting. Keep it in the fridge, fry up a little with breakfast. It's less of a health hazard in small doses...
Say, pepperoni on a pizza...

I would describe that as "spam in the round."

“Facts fall from the poetic observer as ripe seeds.” -Henry Thoreau
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Has anyone ever tried this? I don't want to be the first PW member to try it.

http://bakingbites.com/2015/05/hawaiian-...down-cake/