Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE one else see the incident at Paradise and 130?
About 10:15 today.
Pickup truck is waiting to make a left onto 130 and a small red pickup goes to the left of this truck and drives out onto 130 without even stopping. Oncoming car on 130 almost hits the red truck as the truck proceeds to make a right turn onto 130 completely going around the truck waiting to make its left turn. Red truck speeds up heading north on 130. Of course several people honk horns.
Then, a dark pickup tales off driving behind the guard rail, tearing up the grass. It almost looks like he was chasing the guy in the red pickup. It also headed north onto 130.

Puna: Our roosters crow first
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Just another day in Paradise Park.
Last seen Hilo bound on railroad. Cops are looking for them .. and a tan blazer last seen volcano bound.
Police were chasing a red truck driven by meth-head thieves about two months ago. They actually weaved in front of me, looked like they were driving drunk or high. Not that there's only one red truck in Puna, but you know how our court system works...
Reckless driving should result in loss of license for several years, or perhaps forever depending on circumstances such as previous record.

There's enough poor driving on our highways that doesn't qualify for arrest already.
Raise the speed limit to 90
I just got back from calif. As my sista says " All tha bad drivers are dead.
Aloha

HPP

HPP
Yeah, along with all the people they took out with them.