Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the line?
This may sound kind of harsh csgray.

But now you know how I feel about so many people moving into Puna.

The more people you get... the more problems.

Hope all is going well at your school... Let me know if I can assist in testifying the next time you're school is up on Oahu since I'm already on the island and I will try and make the hearing.

*edited* so that I wasn't "screaming" my bad.

-------
Today in History:
Pacific Commercial Advertiser announced that the Volcano House was open for business, 1866
Crossing the line?

To me, crossing the line is when you would be considered disrespectful, not completely considering the other person's view.
Responding in haste will sometimes convey thoughts that aren't actually meant. Proofreading your posting and responses will help a lot. What you might be saying might sound different if you read it out loud to yourself. Next time time you post or respond to a posting ask yourself: is this posting helpful, informative, supportive and respectful of the community?

The blog bashing that I have seen go on here isn't fun to read and I am sure that no one wants someone else publicly criticizing them.
So, get a grip and treat everyone like they are your neighbor!
You may need to rely on them one day!

Ok, end of story.

"From knowledge comes understanding"
"From knowledge comes understanding"
Damon, I know how you feel, I wish there were fewer people in Puna, sometimes I wish I was alone in Puna. A lot of folks here feel that way. But the reality is they are coming and no one can stop it from happening. It seems more logical to let people know what they are in for, good and bad, before they come here. Maybe we can attract the right kind of people here, rather than ones that want to change Puna to resemble what they left behind, or go running to the airport cursing the place because it isn't the "paradise" they expected.
Ditto to E.Smay. Proofread and say your text out loud and never
use caps as they are inferred to as "yelling" context.
Remember our American Indians in the early 1600's, they could not
stop the flow either. Welcome and peace!

Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"
Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"