Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucy's Mexican Restaurant
"What about the new Wiki-Fresh restaurant"

I've wanted to try it too, but the Banh Mi at the Le Yellow Sub 2go right next to it is too good to pass up. Excellent spring and summer rolls too. YUM.

ETA: Yes, I told them about it.
quote:
Originally posted by MarkD

Interesting all the tolerance for loud noise at restaurants. Loud music inhibits conversation--a common activity while dining. Maybe it's just those of us over 50 griping.....

Maybe that's because people don't talk any more. They walk down the street with their "device" in their faces. A presumed couple sit together with their respective devices in their faces. Instead of enjoying each other's company, they are on the web.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

"What about the new Wiki-Fresh restaurant"

I've wanted to try it too, but the Banh Mi at the Le Yellow Sub 2go right next to it is too good to pass up. Excellent spring and summer rolls too. YUM.

ETA: Yes, I told them about it.

Lei, the lady that runs that food trailer, used to have a restaurant in Pahoa. Her food is just delicious, and she is a really nice lady. When she ran her place in Pahoa, we were in there eating. Our granddaughter was maybe two, and was getting very antsy. Lei came and got her and kept her amused while we enjoyed our lunch. Good service. Since she did it all, there was always a long wait for the food, but worth it.
We ate lunch at her food truck recently too, as we hadn't know she was there, But, Wiki Fresh is also good. Also I can't remember if it's on Saturdays or Sundays, but kids get free meals that day.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP