Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And then there is this rain
In mid--HPP it's been pouring full tilt for several hours. Radar shows two little cells just hovering. Official rain total is .89" but we have had 5" since 1PM and still going strong. Similar thing happened in Pahoa yesterday. Could this be volcano related?
Could this be volcano related?
------
Possibly. The flow is more than likely altering the weather patterns. Over 5,000 acres of rain forest is now gone.
well, on the bright side think of how many rats and slugs got burned up. Pele is punching rat lung worm in the face!

Aloha Smile
Aloha Smile
quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

Could this be volcano related?

Chemtrails. From PGV.

Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Green lake rain.
Wasn't it Ino who had all the weather answers???
I'd guess that the vog is having something to do with the rain: lots of aerosols for moisture to condense onto and feed a convective cell...
I personally like the chemtrail explanayion. That's the only thing it could possibly be. It all makes sense now.
I saw the chemtrails last week Wednesday or Thursday I think. A jet flying very high up going from south to north across the sky. I remember thinking: "Why the hell do they REALLY do that?"

I miss Ino's (spot-on) weather posts. Think last I heard he was leaving the island?