Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thefts in Hawaiian Shores/Beaches
from yesterday's HTH;
http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/arti...ocal01.txt
The house in the picture is just around the corner from our house and the Bridget Smith quoted towards the end is our next door neighbor.
I almost wish the neighbor on the other side still had the lethal pit bull.[Wink]
Since finding her home in disrepair, Enrici has not left her property. She stands guard constantly, not even leaving to go to the store.

Enrici also has not returned to Oahu for medical care because she does not want to leave her home unattended.

"I can't go back because there is no one to take care of the home," she said.

Man Paranoia or what? I feel sorry for her but she can't just stand around on guard all day and night long. That's just nutz!

Its good to know that somethings NEVER change. I lived on the Hawaiian Beaches side back in the 80's. We used to get stuff stolen from the garage all the time, and all the Police ever do is say "We will look into it" No Patrols, No Investigation. Same Same.

That about sums it up!
Hawaii is one of the strictest gun control states reguarding self defense!
When your legislature are mostly lawyers, they will one day be kicked out, and gun control is the best way to ensure property and home invasion crime, assuring the ex bureaucrat, job security defending the guys the law doesn't cover, the crooks, (because they No Care) and paid by our taxes! We're so kind, who you voting for?

Gordon J Tilley
wasn't her house broken into while she was gone? so what good would a gun have done? we need more guns like we need a hole in the head, i'm voting for sanity