Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really glad to see such community
As I continue making arrangements to move to puna, I was rather impressed that so many people come together in times of crisis, (possible evacuation of volcano). It makes me feel safer and more secure that their are enough of the good element to out weigh, those of the bad, ice heads and drunks..its the Aloha I fell in love with the first time I came to the Hawaiin Islands. I see on the news their is potential flooding going on all the islands at the moment. my prayers are with you all, whish I was their to help anyone who needs it, I would take some flooding over all this snow we have been getting in Idaho its the middle of April for crying out loud and it keeps snowing with high temp around 40 and lows as low as 17 degrees.[V]

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
I didn't want to derail Rob's evacuation threads with a pat on the back, so thanks, toy, for bringing this up here. Rob, you have shown that you've really got the aloha spirit by organizing a rescue effort in advance of the need. All Punawebbers who've responded, you are part of why I want to live there. Flowers, pleasant weather (mostly) and a natural environment make for a nice living environment, but I've known since I was a little boy that Hawai'i was much more than that.

You folks have re-affirmed my faith in "Aloha" as a way of life.

Thank you, Rob, and everybody who has taken a positive step towards helping your neighbors.

Aloha! ;-)
Aloha! ;-)