Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IHOP
$1.5 million isn't exactly huge compensation for a CEO. But more importantly, how do we know he doesn't donate a lot of his money? At least I will eat at IHOP. I'll never watch a MLB baseball game, and there are players on $300 million+ contracts for playing a children's game.

ETA: Zinger
If IHOP is that worried about children why doesn't the CEO donate ... he has the money.

I second the vote for the above comment.

I agree the cause is a good one donating to sick children I'd sooner donate and not show up for the food.

I'd say that's in poor taste, but as the topic is IHOP, I guess it's to be expected. - agreed and subtle joke appreciated.

Now while some people might jump at this event I'll skip it.
You might have to pay me to eat those pancakes. Free isn't cheap enough.

Refined carbohydrates, definitely not organic and probably GMO wheat, corn-syrup sweetener (not even containing a fraction of maple), and canned or frozen side ingredients. Mmmm-mmmm
definitely not organic and probably GMO wheat

There is no commercially grown GMO wheat.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Good to know. Thanks for the tip HOTPE.

Did anyone go to yesterdays freebie event? Just curious about opinions of the food other than my own.
"You might have to pay me to eat those pancakes."

How much? Just curious.
We did not attend - we do not consume that type of non nutrition.
We just saw the blurb on BBC online for U.S.A. and wanted to pass it on to the PW coconut wireless.
Mrs.Mimosa
How much? Just curious.

I dunno make me an offer so I could ponder.
I've never actually eaten a pancake at IHOP, probably because my passport is expired... and it is, after all, the international house of pancakes.

Their chicken fried steak, crepes, and burgers... actually pretty good.
chicken fried steak is mo betta at Hawaiian Style Cafe.
Thanks Obie for the tip. We haven't eaten there yet.