Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order New Auto Body Parts From Mainland?
These places come and go but I restore old vehicles as a hobby.I am pretty good at finding parts.

I had a 94 Dakota and the guys at Bob's warned me that there wasn't enough metal left to stick tape to.I was able to ship a front bumper and a few month's later the rear.

When terracore retrieves the tailgate, he can bring up the bumpers too !
There was a time when salvaging things off the bottom of the seafloor was considered impossible, who knows when future technology will make lava salvage possible?
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Hawaiian Express can receive the bumper (I assume it is likely boxed) and toss it in a container for Hawaii.

https://www.hawaiianexpress.com/

Cost will be a function of cubic size and weight.

Rob do they deliver or does one have to pick it up? Can one have UPS shipments sent to them to be forwarded here?
To deliver they will just hand off to a local trucker like HITCO. BEst to call them and ask.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Local trucker will be at least 100d . Find a friend w a trailer

HPP

HPP
Been side tracked by building new bases for the new sheds that just arrived.
Can't get HD to answer a phone.
So, I'm going to the store tomorrow to pickup more lumber and arrange for them to deliver the sheds.

discountbodyparts.com canceled my order being shipped to here.
When I get the time I'll contact Hawaiian Express, or others to look at freight forwarding methods.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.