So after a couple weeks or so...

ping 80-110
download: 80 -280 most often in the high 100
uploadl: 12 -24
jitter: 3ms

$110/month but it works.

fwiw,
Kirt
We've got fibre in Eden Roc which says to me that most of the Island has fast internet. What is the market for Starlink on the Big Island given its relative cost?
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Plenty of places don't have fibre. What's left of Kapoho has never had anything but really slow dsl from Hawaiintel.
Almost all of Opihikoa south of the little sub division to the left of the "truck ramp" until red road is without electricity or wired internet.

But the question is valid, regarding what the market for StarLink is on Big Island. Dunno. Just glad to have it.

Mostly over 200 download, sometimes over 300. Doesn't seem affected by todays rain/overcast either.

Cheers,
Kirt
After years of crappy DSL, I finally had giga fiber installed! Six weeks later lava swallowed the house...
But the question is valid, regarding what the market for StarLink is on Big Island.
--------
There are many, many large areas of the island which are either completely devoid of any type of broadband access to areas with very limited options/bandwidth.
Thank you all for your enlightenment. I had figured that if ultra rural areas like Eden Roc were on fibre the rest of the Island must be as well. I thought we'd be the last place to get it (well, maybe Fern Forest or HOVE).
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Starlink is going to start throttling customers in North America and Canada. Customers that Exceed 1TB will automatically be switched to basic (slow) access till the next billing cycle.

No more unlimited.