Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land for sale in Royal Gardens
If you could get to them they would be kind of neat for isolated private camping spots, for $500 or even a grand.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
quote:
Originally posted by EightFingers

Maybe I'll make an offer of $500 for one of those and see what happens.

Please,keep us posted if you are serious.But I doubt anyone would sell for this price.Though,you never know.
I used to work with the guy who paid about $10K for his lot before the disaster.He got it on MLS 6 months ago.If you are really interested for a market price or so and he hasn't sold it yet,let me know.I can give you the # of the real estate agent.
But he is not going to sell for $ 500 or $1K :with $25 property tax a year he can wait.
P.S.I am not an interested party and I don't think you are.I am posting this just in case.
I wouldn't give more than that. They could be subject to flows for the next 30 years or more. Obviously, most BI land is subject to some lava risk, but those are far past the risk catagory.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
quote:
Originally posted by oink

I wouldn't give more than that. They could be subject to flows for the next 30 years or more. Obviously, most BI land is subject to some lava risk, but those are far past the risk catagory.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.

I totally agree with you,Oink.
However,there is a realistic market price(I have no idea what it is).What the seller wants and the buyer is hoping really doesn't matter if someone is not realistic.But may be the market price is $500-1000?That would be great.I am buying!
Hey! Ten years ago they were selling lots in HOVE for $1,000! We even used to joke that you fill up your car at the gas station and get a free lot! [Smile]
I don't think there is a "market price" for the Royal Gardens lots, nothing has been sold there recently.
The only reliable Hawaii property web site is http://hawaiiinformation.com. It's our MLS site. All the other real estate sites buy the data from MLS Hawaii (updated every week) and display it in various different forms. We have been involved in a lawsuit several years ago when the client got the data from one of those "outsider" web sites and not everything that was in MLS was displayed there. I wouldn't rely on any other web sites but the MLS site.

Aloha,
John S. Rabi ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

"...fill up your car at the gas station and get a free lot! ..."

With the price of gas nowadays, maybe should use that promotion![Big Grin]

Thank you John for the link, I'll use that from now on.

Rather than starting up another thread, is there a way to see what property (houses/land) has sold for? Tried Zillow, but not sure that site has all the information that's really "out there".
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Found out a little more info on the $5K lot:
1981, sold for 5500.00
2005, sold for 6000.00
2006, sold for 41,100.00 !!!
Now being offered for 5000, someone made a whole lotta money and someone's losing a whole lotta money!
Puna: Our roosters crow first