Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masked Men Home Invasion
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

Or write about growing marijuana so openly in a Blog that can be accessed by anyone.[Wink]

Dope Goats aren't as vicious as Dope Rotweillers [Wink]

-------
Lower your expectations and be ready for anything.

why act all high and mighty Damon. Crizzy is looking a solution, not a bunch of grief. I personally happen to enjoy Crizzy's blog, and for your info Damon. No were on their blog is their home address given up. They are safe in my opinion. I'm assuming they keep their home free of "deadbeats" & "ripoffs".

Hey "D", don't be so quick to throw someone under the bus. Have a heart for petesake!

Crizzy. I highly suggest that you get several four legged guards. When picking them out always get the type you feared most, or the type "others" feared.

"When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?"

George Carlin

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
beachboy -

I wasn't trying to throw crizzy under the bus.

I too enjoy her blog.

I only wanted a better understanding as to why she felt her first amendment rights were being violated and she decided to take her blog down for awhile.

I don't really understand the stigma against pakalolo or it's users. (remember...there is no right and no wrong...[Wink] )

Sorry if I came off as if I was trying to throw her under the bus.... I was just trying to let her know that Punaweb is open to a lot of people and if she is worried so much about the topic at hand...then she might not want to publicly state on her blog some of the activities she is doing.

Come on Beachboy... I know a few medicinal users that have been targeted. They tend not to report to the cops. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

-------
It is the way... the way it is.
The reason he(HPP Resident) got robbed and the only was because to much "foot traffic". He himself said that the neighborhood kids came to his hose to play basketball and the medical pakalolo is growing in plain view,

I realize that there are several others who got ripped off too. That's why it's important that no one knows your business with regard to Medical Marijuana. Plus you never want this stuff finding it's way to court either. Did you know Damon that if you walked into a federal courtroom here with medical marijuana license in hand that the federal court would not recognize it whatsoever?!?!?

"When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?"

George Carlin

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!