Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Postal
Great Mella! We'd be pleased to have you join us.

The membership is $10 per year. Additional donations are, of course, appreciated.

You will receive occassional newsletters (there is one going out now) and can attend all meetings and be eligible to vote for or be on the Board of Directors.

Make a check payable to:

Mainstreet Pahoa Assoc.
P.O. Box 1189
Pahoa, HI 96778

Feel free to contact us at any time and express your priorities. Do include your full address, phone and email.

Aloha,

Rob

Edited by - Rob Tucker on 04/05/2006 20:55:30
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Rob, can anyone join Mainstreet, even if they don't reside in Pahoa town?
Thanks,
Jerry

Sure, anybody can join. We aren't restrictive. There are Pahoa people by fact and Pahoa people at heart.

Aloha,

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Boy do I feel silly! There I went to last months meeting (admitedly to hear Howard's coqui presentation) and left thinking it was primarily for business owners, much like the Chamber of Commerce in other places, and certainly geared for those in Pahoa or the immediate area. You know common sense does NOT dictate when "officials" have to fly all the way from San Francisco to learn what I would think a simple phone conversation and perhaps an email or two showing the numbers would have easily been obvious to conclude. I think Mella is right, they just wanted a little all expense paid vacation to paradise. Wonder how many mailboxes that little trip would have bought? OpihiChuck if you can just get a bill w/ a PHYSICAL address along on it along w/ Hawai'i i.d. and maybe offer your first born (may as well LOL because it beats some of the alternatives!) you might, perhaps, if the stars line-up just right get a mailbox. Who would have ever thought something as basic and simple as a mailbox would be such an ordeal? Maybe there lies the reason for the invention of Mai Tais and other adult beverages.LOL!!pj