Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAIR CLINIC
Our styling buddy CRAIG is holding a hair design/cut/etc... clinic at my place tomorrow. Kind of a demonstration and introduction of him to Punaweb Women. I thought I put something up earlier but I don't see it.
Craig was the hair stylist on the set for the TV show TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL. If you have seen Della Reese on there, you know he can do long and curly hair. I have watched him in action and he is good. He's doing Mine but I don't know what appointments/schedule he has made so be sure to call first. Hope to see some of you ladies. We will have fresh coffee, tea, maybe a coffee cake and possibly some sparkling wine...

If you want to participate, phone Craig Directly at 808 936 4646
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
The person this whole event was planned around has cancelled on us... so we have chair space and need YOU to complete this day. Call Craig and/or be here by noon today.

Pam
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Aloha
Thankyou Pam,
I am planning on doing, more hair clinics, thought it would be a nice way
To introduce myself to those that are looking to be pampered, at an affordable price.

Touched By an Angel is not my only accomplishment.
I have been doing hair for 17 years, I have worked on several movies both t.v. And big screen. I have worked for some of the top fashion designers, doing runway "fashion" shows.
I have worked with several modeling agents such as "Ford Robert Black".
Doing makeup and hair for photo shoots.
For the last five years I have been running my own salon.
If your looking for someone who loves great cuts and color. And color correction.
Give me a call at 936-4646
Mahalo
Craig

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
Craig et al... as soon as we can get set up a bit at my house in Hilo, I would love to host a hair clinic! We arrive January 5th, have contractors coming on the 6th and after that we are fairly open. We do have some furniture at the house now, so that should not be a problem and if the weather is nice we can do it on the Lanais and enjoy the ocean too. How about on Friday January 9th? What time is good for everyone??? I have a couple of friends from Honokaa that might want to come too.

quote:
Originally posted by lostboystoy

Aloha
Thankyou Pam,
I am planning on doing, more hair clinics, thought it would be a nice way
To introduce myself to those that are looking to be pampered, at an affordable price.

Touched By an Angel is not my only accomplishment.
I have been doing hair for 17 years, I have worked on several movies both t.v. And big screen. I have worked for some of the top fashion designers, doing runway "fashion" shows.
I have worked with several modeling agents such as "Ford Robert Black".
Doing makeup and hair for photo shoots.
For the last five years I have been running my own salon.
If your looking for someone who loves great cuts and color. And color correction.
Give me a call at 936-4646
Mahalo
Craig

setting my soul free....

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com