Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disabled people take warning
To mr tom lack stop your crying about your disabled wife.I dont even think your married.I beleive you are just using her for money.and want people to feel sorry for your stupid mistakes.if you cared for her like you say then why didint you go with her.STOP coming up with lies that you dont have money... aloha
The Lack - Aloha kakou (may there be friendship or love between us, greetings)

Your handling of this whole incident is to be commended!

Mahalo for sharing an intimate moment in your lives!

Tom - I might disagree with you on a WHOLE range of issues as others here on PUNAWEB but I would NEVER and believe most PUNAWEBBERS would NEVER insult you or yours as the __________ (fill in the blank with the LOWEST description possible) SHARKMANFORU has done! A true TROLL!

'O wau no me ka mahalo, (I am, [yours] respectfully)
Joey
God Bless You and Yours!

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
Sharkmanforu: I see that this was your first post under this name; If this one reflects your normal tone, I sincerely hope it was also your last post. To Tom Lack: Regarding the offensive post, you should take comfort in knowing that there is no cure for stupid, and Sharkmanforu appears to have a terminal case of stupid. My response to his/her/it's post is to state categorically that I will in future never look at anything posted under that name - life's too short to deal with idiots.
I am sorry to offend anybody.my post was for tom.I see what he post and all I see is him trying to get the people of puna worked up.I just thought its tine to push his buttons a little bit. aloha
Pushing people's buttons for the sake of pushing people's buttons is considered trolling here. Don't make it a habit.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by SHARKMANFORU

I am sorry to offend anybody.my post was for tom.I see what he post and all I see is him trying to get the people of puna worked up.I just thought its tine to push his buttons a little bit. aloha

Well sharkman heres my message for you!

And Sharkman... I'm sorry to offend anybody.... BUT YOU!

You can email me at damontucker @ yahoo.com if you feel like trolling on someone asshole!

Damon Tucker's Weblog
Damon,
How strange, I was looking at websites about hand gestures and saw that same pic [:p]
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Sharkmanforu,

Push all you want, but have some balls and post under your real identity. Only a coward would sling mud, then enshroud them self with a name like Sharkmanforu, is that synonymous for stupidity? What are you afraid of anyway. Guess that just shows what you are made of. Na na na na naaa. Your mother wears combat boots.

The Lack